jawbreaker jawbreaker

YEAH

3 times in high score ^^

And yes I'm the formation dude, that is actually the name of my friend and mine company ^^

And this is a fun and addicting game, like it :D

Punkin Dodger Punkin Dodger

lovely dude

funny game quited after lvl 6

The Moving Game 2 The Moving Game 2

very good

i loved it i stopped at 246 sec because my arm started to hurt lol, good game good graphics very addicting small file = perfect!

Smiley Memory Smiley Memory

oke good.

it was a fun game overall, nice graphics, good gamplay, enough time, good game.

.:WindowsNG:. .:WindowsNG:.

of course

your just once again a boy from 13-14 who illigaly got flash mx 2004 and is making a parodie about windows without knowing anything good about it, read your books for godsake once!

The Perfect Shot The Perfect Shot

loved it

loved the game, only was little to hard for me :p

smokinjoeevil responds:

That seems to be the phrase of the day for this game... that it was hard. I have to admit it can take some getting used to. Me being the creator I should have taken a step back from it and solicited more feedback before I called it "done"... because it seems that what I didn't have too much trouble with only ended up that way because I knew exactly what to expect...

Thanks for the review...

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

loved the game

i loved the game. played it many times only i suggest two things, a sequal and a little different story.

Cute Nurse Dress Up Cute Nurse Dress Up

oke

it was good but yur 14 and its actuelly for older but yeah every one looks at it even if hes not 18(lol nvm my age who cares im just 6 years old)

World Defense World Defense

great just great

i liked it i hope it not gets blammed or else people will mis some pleasure